Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Big Catch-Up!

Ok, it's official- it's time to get my blog caught up!


It's been a year since my trip to Europe, and a couple months since my last trip here in the US (outside of work) and believe it or not I actually have nearly all of my posts written!  I can't post them all at once though because what fun would that be? For the next month or so I will be posting a new entry at least every other day.  Stay tuned for more on Eurotrip 2010, Texas, Phoenix, the Grand Canyon, Chicago, Las Vegas and more!  I am also going to start a new set of entries titled, "On the Home Front" where I will focus on mini-adventures a little closer to home and maybe even offer a little insight into my life when I'm not on the road.

Rio de Janeiro 2008
I am looking forward to sharing my adventures, reading your comments and would like to say thank you for all of your support and encouragement!
     
        *Quillyn

No comments:

Post a Comment